Ignite San Diego showcases the community’s thinkers, doers and dreamers (in other words, your peers) in a fast-paced format designed to entertain, enlighten, inform and inspire. With only five minutes and 20 slides, speakers share their passions, stories and ideas with the crowd.
If the current topic doesn’t float your boat, just wait five minutes. There’s sure to be something to get you thinking, moving and/or shaking. In a good way, of course.
The next Ignite event is:
Thursday, May 11, 2017
McMillin Companies Event Center
Liberty Station in Point Loma
2875 Dewey Rd, San Diego, CA 92106
Tickets are $15 and go on sale Saturday, March 25 at 9 AM.
Besides the presentations, Ignite San Diego will also showcase local music and drinks, to truly give attendees a “taste” of San Diego culture and fabric.
Need more reasons to attend? Here’s 10:
- It will be the coolest live tweeting ever. #ignitesd
- All your friends are going.
- All your future friends are going.
- All your imaginary friends are going.
- You’d like a little inspiration to go along with your craft beer.
- Your friend is a speaker, and you’re going in support. (Yay for supportive friends!)
- You may want to speak at the next one, but want to check it out first.
- You’re new in town, and would like to meet the coolest people in SD.
- You’re one of the coolest people in SD, and want to meet the new people in town.
- Your grandma wants you to be her date.