Ignite San Diego #8 is this Thursday, and it’s shaping up to be our best event yet! Here’s what you need to know:
- You can still get tickets! They’re available online for $16 until tomorrow at midnight, then $20 Thursday online or at the door (until we sell out).
- The lineup is awesome. From Golden Girls, to language learning, farting in yoga to journalism in the age of disinformation. Check out the full lineup here.
- Venue: McMillin Companies Events Center at 2875 Dewey Rd, San Diego, CA 92106. It’s in Liberty Station in Point Loma, on the corner of Truxtun Rd. and Dewey Rd. Here’s a map.
- Schedule: Seating begins at 6 PM, and talks start promptly at 6:30 PM. Because we don’t announce the lineup in advance (not even the speakers know!), please be on time so you don’t miss your favorite speaker’s 5 minutes in the limelight.
- Traffic & parking: Thursday can be the worst traffic day in San Diego, so please plan accordingly. You may park at Vons, though there are plenty of street and lot options available throughout Liberty Station.
- Bring your own food! We won’t have food available for purchase on-site, so beat the traffic, get to Liberty Station early, and check out one of the great restaurants or vendors in the area. The Liberty Public Market has an excellent selection of grab-and-go options and you can bring food into the venue.
- We have beer and wine! Beer and wine will be available for purchase at the venue.
- Tag us and win! Use the official #IgniteSD hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and you could win tickets for our next event! (Details on Thursday.)