Submissions for Ignite San Diego #7 are open until Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at midnight.
What is your TRUE passion? You know, that thing you most look forward to doing or talking about. That topic that fires you up and gets your blood pumping. That “something” that makes you feel the most ALIVE.
Whatever it is, we’d like you to share it with us. Is it weird? Great! Controversial? Awesome! Innovative or creative? Yes, please.
Ignite San Diego provides the platform for you to share these life-shaping experiences, passions, and unique perspectives. Just fill out the submission form below, and you’re on your way.
Need ideas? Check out some of these YouTube Channels from other Ignite events around the world. Just keep in mind, the sky’s the limit.
Yes, anything goes, as long as you follow a few simple rules:
- You must be local to San Diego.
- Keep it rated G, PG or PG-13.
- Absolutely NO sales pitches.
- If your topic falls into “rant” category, please offer a solution to whatever you’re ranting about.
- Only one submission per event, please! Our selection committee will only consider your first submission.
Ready to submit? Awesome. There are just a few more things to cover. Make sure you’re prepared to do the following, if selected:
- Speak about your topic for five minutes in front of a large crowd
- Create a 20-slide presentation to support your talk, and submit it by the deadline
- Be ready to present with just you and your slides — no props, no video, no audio, no animation! Just you and your slides.
- Attend a MANDATORY 2-hour presenter training session either Wed., March 29 at 6 PM or Sat., April 1 at noon
- Arrive at the event a few hours before showtime at 4:00 PM
- Avoid pitching or advertising for a product or business (including your own)
- Allow your submission, presentation, and a video of your talk to be posted online (your email address and phone number will be kept private)