As the saying goes, “It takes a whole village to raise a child,” and if you’ve ever put on a large event before, you know the same sentiment certainly applies. We may even need TWO whole villages!
Our vision is for Ignite San Diego to grow into a landmark community event that occurs multiple times throughout the year – THE event people can’t wait to attend. But don’t misunderstand – this is not an ego-based desire. It’s just that Ignite events have impacted our lives in such a positive way that now we want to share that experience with as many people as possible.
Ignite San Diego is run 100% by volunteers like you, so if you’d like to get involved, we’d love to hear from you. Whatever your talents or skills may be, rest assured we can put them to good use. And don’t worry if you have limited time. There’s a job for everyone who would like to be involved!
Still unsure? Consider this…
Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer for Ignite San Diego
- The bragging rights.
- The free ticket.
- The cool t-shirt.
- Your resume will be happy.
- You’ll get your “hands dirty” and meet some awesome people.
- Your grandma will be proud.
- You’ll help to make a difference in your community.
- You’ll be super inspired by the event and the people you meet.
- You can form a gang with the other volunteers and write your own theme song.
- Your cat will miss you and be more affectionate when you come home.