Ignite San Diego is the ultimate melting pot of ideas and stories, brought to you by San Diego locals. Each presenter has just five minutes to share their passion, story or idea with the audience, with 20 slides that advance every 15 seconds – whether they like it or not! Bwahahahaha.
Challenging? Yes, but’s that’s part of the fun and appeal.
The topics are as unique and interesting as the citizens of San Diego. From the history of micro brews to adapting to life in a wheelchair and everything in between, there’s something for everyone at each Ignite San Diego event.
You may laugh or cry or roll your eyes or jump out of your seat. But one thing is certain – you WILL leave feeling inspired, energized and more connected to your community.
Brief History of Ignite Events
Ignite events were born in 2006 in Seattle, WA and have expanded to more than 100 cities worldwide. The largest Ignite event on record was held in Boulder, CO and attracted 1350 attendees.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Ignite San Diego
- You love to hear interesting, passionate speakers.
- You’re insanely curious and wondering what the buzz is all about.
- You’re single and want to meet cool people to date.
- You’re not single and are tired of the boring dinner and a movie scenario.
- You consider yourself a creative type, a thinker, a connector, and you’d like to meet like-minded individuals.
- You’re dying to get an Ignite San Diego t-shirt.
- It’s better than another game night.
- You dig slide shows.
- You’ll do anything that involves sitting comfortably and drinking beer.
- Your cat needs some alone time.